How to maintain platinum jewelry
Platinum jewelry maintenance tips
1. Each piece of jewelry should be stored independently to avoid scratches due to mutual friction.
2. Do not contact with household chemicals such as cosmetics, perfumes and bleach to avoid surface erosion.
3. It is not suitable to wear jewelry when exercising, swimming, sleeping and handling housework.
4. Avoid exposing the jewelry to sudden changes in temperature. If you take a cold shower immediately after the steam bath, the jewelry you wear may not be able to withstand the pressure of thermal expansion and contraction, and the gemstones in the jewelry may be cracked.
5. The environment that is too hot is not suitable for storing jewelry. When cooking, be careful not to damage the jewelry due to hot smoke.
6. The sweat of the human body will erode the jewelry, so it can be wiped clean with a damp flannel after wearing it in summer.
7. Precious metal jewelry with complicated craftsmanship is difficult to repair once damaged and cannot be restored to its original appearance. Do not pull, fold, twist or pull it when wearing it.
✦ If the above situation causes the discoloration of the jewelry, you can contact the Luk Fook jewelry store and arrange for professional cleaning to restore the original luster without affecting its weight.
✦ The surface of the jewelry will be covered with small wear marks due to long-term friction, which also reduces the brightness. On weekdays, lightly rub the surface with a soft jewelry cloth to have the effect of polishing, but it is best to do it once every 2-3 years. Polished and plated, jewelry can restore its original brilliance.